Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This is Real Life

Now, it looks as though I have given up my last blogging site but, in truth, I haven't. It turns out that PBU and Google hate me and have made it so that I can't get back into my last blogging site because it was done with a eagle.pbu.edu address and now it has changed to cairn.edu. Thus, I have no access to my old blogs... and to this I say Great! sarcastically to myself.

But I guess this is a chance for me to start again and I am going to cut and paste my old blog posts on to this blog if I can.

I think it is also a work of God that I have to make a new blog seeing as the blog was called "Youth For Christ" and I am no longer working at WCCEC. This is a slightly touchy subject and I am not sure how I feel as of yet. Thus, I will be using this blog to think through my feeling about the church and where God is leading me. I will also write about the funny things that happen in my day to day life that don't seem to make any sense.

I hope that this blog can be a help to you in your walks with Christ and can also just give you an update as to where I am and what I am up to. This of course does not take the place of me talking with you one on one; but for those of you I don't get to do that with very often this should help in aiding our friendship. And, furthermore, just give me a place to vent some of the things that are going on.

Well, I am going to try to post ever Wednesday, starting tomorrow, and whenever something pops up. So I could post more than once a week or just Wednesday, we'll see.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment